Saturday, March 27, 2010

Now Taking Requests...

Like I've read from a lot of you out there, I've been finding it harder and harder to find things that I qualify as interesting enough to blog about. I have a few things that I am going to be writing future posts about for when I am in Paris, but as of right now, I'm drawing a blank. So, I ask you out there in blog world:

Is there anything in particular you'd like to hear about? Any dying questions you've been having since stumbling upon this little corner of the internet that I call mine? Send em on over and I'll grant your requests.

Oh, and please someone, anyone, suggest or ask something. Or I'll feel pretty super, ultra lame.

3 comments:

Samantha said...

Do a springtime wish list. I did it today and it was a lotta fun!

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

You could do a post on why you started blogging?

Anonymous said...

I would love to read some stories about the kids you teach...funny things they say/do...I'm sure you've got some great ones! :)

Also, what do you really love the most about teaching??