Speaking of going back to school, yesterday was my last "middle of the morning gym trip" for a little while. I'm really going to miss the empty, quiet gym at that time of day.
You don't have to wait for equipment. There aren't any big, meathead guys staring you down for daring to come into the weight lifting portion of the gym. No teensy, tiny sculpted gym bunnies. It's mostly slightly overweight or out of shape housewives who just want to get back into shape. People like me. Oh how I will miss it...
Finally, is it just me or is Rachel Zoe like a total car crash to anyone else? In more ways than one I mean. Obviously, she is flightly and a mess like a car crash would be. But what I mean is that she is SO ANNOYING but I can't seem to stop watching her show! First of all, she acts as though her job is SO stressful and SO difficult. Really lady? You shop all day (and half the time you have other people to do that) and you put celebrities in pretty clothes and jewelry and shoes. I think you might be so tired because you haven't eaten anything more than a bowl of yogurt in 20 years. She is SO skinny, and in my opinion, it just makes her look even older than she already does! Also, her taste in clothing, while it may be fashionable is also questionable. All that aside however, I can't take the way she talks. While I'm sure she's a very intelligent woman, I mean she would have to be to create the empire she's created for herself based on just dressing people up, the way she speaks and the words that come out of her mouth make her seem like. a. total. idiot. But, I can't seem to stop watching her show. I think it might have something to do with my own shopping addiction...As promised, I will be back soon with pics of my Annual Phi Mu Beach Vacation!!! Have a great weekend everyone!!!
2 comments:
I can't wait to hear about your phi mu trip! And I know exactly what you mean with Rachel Zoe! I can't stop watching but I mean really! Her job is just to dress others!
I can't stop watching her either, though I totally hate the way the show is dissing Taylor, my favorite. I just love her bitchy attitude, lol.
Post a Comment