The week before heading back to work, a bunch of my Phi Mu sisters and I took a little mini vaca down to Ocean City, MD. This has been a tradition for us for the last 3 years and I hope it keeps going for years to come!
A few of us woke up early and traveled to the beach on Thursday morning. We spent our first day and night, enjoying the beautiful scenery,
taking silly pictures, eating fattening food and finally,
watching the Ravens first pre-season game at The Purple Moose! What an appropriate bar for a purple-loving Ravens fan like myself!
On Friday, some more of our group of ladies showed up and we lounged around on the beach, soaking up the sun for most of the day. Even though the waves were insanely huge and the lifeguard had to run in to make saves at least 5 times, it was so relaxing to get to spend some serious ocean side time with some of my best friends.
That night, we decided to take a little stroll on the boardwalk. It was pretty chilly for August, but we managed to warm ourselves up with yummy boardwalk fries at Thrashers and funnel cakes!
Saturday was another day spent perfecting our tans on the beach. (Did I ever mention I'm just a little bit tanorexic?) We also took our annual scopes photos on the beach that day! Here are a few of my favorite shots:




Sunday, we soaked up what little bit of sun was out and headed home to start the (ugh) work week. All in all, it was a pretty great time! I can't wait to start planning next year's trip!
3 comments:
Looks like you had a great time!!! Glad to hear the first week of school went well!
Ahh what a great weekend in OC! It's just a nice home away from home isn't it?
When I went this summer, I can't tell you how many times we tried that jumping picture and could not get one where everyone was in the air haha. Yours looks great though!
Glad you spend the last weekend of summer having an awesome time :)
What cute, fun friend pictures! Glad you had a good time!
Post a Comment