Sunday, July 26, 2009

worries

You may not know this about me but, I am a huge worry-wart. I worry about basically everything. Last night, even though I had just had an amazing day watching one of my sisters get married (more on that later), I couldn't fall asleep for all my worrying. Some of the things I worry about are worthy of a worry session, such as the $290 speeding ticket I am going to court for on Tuesday. Others, such as Shannon dropping my camera by accident and it breaking in the middle of the wedding, or money and bills, are not. In my logical mind, I know that it is worthless to worry about any of these things; I cannot control what is going to happen in court Tuesday, my camera is already broken, so have fun until I can fix it, I have enough money to live comfortably at this point in my life, so I don't need to think about it. In my illogical mind, however, I don't know how to quiet these worries. Any tips or tricks?

No comments: