
- I'm going up to UMBC to see some my Phi Mu besties Thursday. Eating dinner and Syd and watching The Office wedding with Jo and Krains!
- I'm actually LOVING going to the gym. Looking forward to classes and working out more this week!
- Antonio and I have decided to go to the Renaissance Festival on Saturday - since it's the last year in MD!
-I'm participating in surprising a very special person this weekend ;o)
- Once again, I think I have nothing really to do this week after work, except relax. Although that always turns out to be false.
- It finally feels like fall weather and although I truly despise cold weather, at least Mother Nature isn't playing hard to get with me anymore.
- My weekly shows come back with new episodes: Top Chef, Project Runway, Greek, etc. etc.
- I just started the first book that True Blood was based on and can't wait to get into it.
- Payday is Wednesday!
- As always, I'm loving being alive, being in love, and being happy :o)
7 comments:
Yay for loving the gym! I told you it's addicting! The 16th looks good for me also, I will probably tell you that another way.
Very excited for the weekend surprise!
Hey thanks for following my blog and for kind words! I actually think I would like elementary school teaching its high school I am not so sure about!
Weirdly enough, I too will be at the Renaissance Festival on Saturday-- I didn't know this was the last year in MD that is so terribly sad!
Hey girl! So...I try to do fun activities in my class during social studies/science time. We also have snack time during the day where they can eat and learn at the same time (I hope that makes sense) SO...I try to incorporate super fun things for snack time during the day too!
What grade are you in again? I am in second grade...so some of the things are a bit more flexible. I would love to share ideas with you though! :)
I just found your blog through Heather and now following ya :)
I'm happy your happy! :) YAY!!! It sounds like your week is just fabulous! Enjoy!
how cute!!
just found your blog, to cute!
new follower!
Post a Comment