As my title, says, I am basically speechless and even more than that, stunned. I just spoke with Mom Mom last week and she happily told me about a big Bingo win and asked about my class this year. Since I was so very very close with her, I think I'm going to keep most of my thoughts and emotions about this private. I did, however, want to explain my absence, as well as the cause of my probable depressing posts for the next few weeks.
Please keep my Mom Mom in your thoughts and prayers, as well as anyone out there who is grieving the loss of someone who truly had a piece of their heart, as my Mom Mom had mine.
5 comments:
I am so sorry for your loss. Will keep you and your Mom-Mom in my thoughts.
I am so sorry for your loss. I will keep you and your family in my thoughts.
Ohhh I am SO sorry for your loss! Gosh, losing a grandparent is SO hard. I will definitely keep your Mom Mom and your family in my prayers!
I am so not looking forward to the rain in B'more this weekend. :o( We have plans to visit a few parties at friends' houses and then probably will head downtown in Canton. Will you be around?!
My deepest sympathies, Ambs.
I found your blog through a friend of mine, and I had to follow it! Feel free to look me up as well!
And please, if you ever need to talk, I am here.
I'm so sorry... my thoughts are with you!
Post a Comment