Monday, December 28, 2009

A Sort of Decision

I sort of made a decision regarding the whole Blackberry vs. regular old cell phone dilemma. I've decided to stick with the old phone but add a data plan to see how much I'll use the internet. In fact, I'm blogging to you from my beloved. trusty Voyager!

Donlt worry though... I haven't totally given up on the BB yet. I'm going to play with my friend Sams this week while snowboarding to see how I feel.

Wish me luck... not only with the phone decision but also with the not breaking my neck on a cold snowy mountain thing too!

4 comments:

Ams said...

Lol
I love my blackberry... but now that I have it I want an iphone... so you see, I don't think we will ever be happy ;)
Enjoy your data plan and see how it goes! You might just want to upgrade eventually - definitely don't be like me and make rash decisions!

Ashley said...

Good choice! My hubby has a blackberry and I don't really like it too much...HAVE FUN SKIING! :)

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

I have a the data plan and I use it ALL the time! I think it's a good choice.

Sierra said...

I think that is a good choice too, have fun with the phone and your skiing trip as well! :)