Well, I have a quick update on the laptop/Best Buy issue (if anyone cares...) They now need to mail my computer away for TWO MORE WEEKS. Oh, and they replaced my hard drive. Which means anything that I didn't backup onto my external hard drive is long gone. Once again, I. Hate. Best. Buy.
I'm just hoping that whenever I FINALLY get my lovey back and download iTunes again, all of the songs that Antonio put onto the hard drive will actually be usable still. I tried to put music that I already had on an old iPod into my iTunes once and none of the songs would actually play! Now, I'm terrified that will happen again and the literally hundreds of dollars I've spent on iTunes will be down the toilet.
Does anyone else know anything about this? Will I still be able to listen to my songs, add them to playlists, upload them to my iPod and burn them to CD's? I'm so not technologically savvy and could really use some re-assuring words right about now...
4 comments:
I think your songs will still be there when you get your computer back. It is because you have YOUR name logged into itunes so, it should recognize you! I hope it all works out soon! :)
Ugh that's terrible! They should have to give you a temp replacement or something if they're sending it out for longer than estimated, that's such bs. I hope it turns out to come back sooner than expected... :(
I'm not that computer savvy either but I think your music will still be able to play.
i wish i could help more on this but i have no idea, i hope it works though!! what a bummer to have to deal with.
hope all else is going well for you! :)
Post a Comment