We all have one. The one piece of clothing that you always gravitate toward when you don't know what else to wear, or when you just want to feel comfy and confident. Mine, has always been a perfect pair of jeans. More recently, it has been one of two particular pairs of jeans. One pair is from Martin and Osa, and the other is from their parent company, American Eagle. Now, these are pretty easy to access stores, that sell thousands of jeans a year; nothing that special. But, if you've been jeans shopping, I'm sure you understand my bliss in finding the perfect pair, among hundreds of losers. However, while eating dinner at my brother's house last night, I discovered something fairly embarrassing.
While lounging around in their family room, I found a surprisingly thin spot in my jeans, right where the tops of my thighs meet! Now, this could definitely NOT be due to the possible friction of my legs when I walk around. No, clearly this is due to poor craftsmanship. Obviously. So, I took them back to Martin and Osa and I was pleasantly surprised when the sales girl told me that the store's private tailor would be able to fix them up in no time! What great customer service and satisfaction! (Which, if you read this post, you know I'm in desperate need of lately)
Even worse, I found yet another one of these obviously-due-to-crappy-materials-and-not-because-my-thighs-are-too-big holes in my other go to jeans! I am just a little bit distraught! So, I of course, have been searching the internet all morning, trying to find a new go to pair. Well, bloggy friends, which jeans do YOU love? Where are your go to pair from? What do you look for in that perfect pair??
3 comments:
That is really great that they are going to fix them for you! Talk about great customer service! My favorite jeans are from Express. That is only thing I get from that store but their jeans are AMAZING! I also love my Gap jeans!
I agree with above commenter, I swear by Express jeans. Well I did til I gained 900 lbs. One day I'll be back in Express jeans, they just make your ass look so nice as well as fitting great ;-)
The only jeans that I've ever found to work great on me have been from American Eagle and Abercrombie. But I too have experienced that poor craftsmanship in the upper leg area.
Post a Comment