
I, of course, could not make a decision. I ordered myself a purple one with a little wooden zebra for my bedroom at home that will say "Live, Laugh, Love". I also picked up a beach themed sign with an umbrella and sandcastle to put on the door to my classroom! These are also great as gifts! I ordered a very cute one with hearts for a friends upcoming wedding that says "The Powell Family Est. July 2, 2010" I can't wait to get them in the mail and give it to her at her shower! And none of them were over $7!
I would highly suggest everyone go check her out at Signs By FairyGirl!
2 comments:
Those are great!!!
How freaking cute! I a going to check her site out! I loved your sorority post too! I am an Alpha Phi Alumni! My sisters are so important to me and I love meeting other greeks!
I am now following your blog. Come pop back over to my blog sometime and follow back if you would like. It is always wonderful to meet other bloggy friends! Juliana from A Blonde Walks Into A Blog!
Post a Comment