Tuesday, March 30, 2010

I'm Leavin On A Jet Plane...

If you're reading this, it means that I am currently soaring through the air en route to the city of lights - PARIS!

This is a post full of things I hope to see and do while I'm in France, with one of my best friends and Phi Mu sisters, Sydney!
The Eiffel Tower. Duh. I hope the city looks this springy and beautiful this week!

I hope to have lots of cups of coffee, crepes and croissants at a little cafe like this one.

I want to visit the Louvre and see Mona Lisa up close and personal.

Since I'll be in town for Easter Sunday, I hope we can go to services at a big, fancy cathedral! Maybe we'll even be able to get into this one, Notre Dame!

Everyone I've talked to whose been to France tells me I absolutely MUST visit Sacre Coeur, the Basillica of the Sacred Heart. It looks amazingly gorgeous.

And of course, I hope to do some good old fashioned SHOPPING! Probably not at Chanel though, unfortunately...

Does anybody know anything else that a Parisian visitor just MUST do before she leaves???


4 comments:

Marian said...

AHHH!!! Have a blast!!

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

Have a great time! If you get time go to the top of the Arc de triomphe! The views are totally worth it!

Brittany said...

I'm jealous! Have an AMAZING time and takes lots of pics!! :-)

Samantha said...

Have fun in Paris!!!