I obviously didn't want to look like a total loser in front of my little ones, but I had no idea how to go about actually playing basketball. I ended up spending most the time pretending to try to get the ball away from students and chasing them around the court. When I did get the ball, I was sure to give it right back to one of my ::ahem:: better team
Even though a little boy and I collided and ended up in a heap on the gym floor at one point, it actually turned out to be a really fun day! After the game, we had some snacks in the classroom and played around on Google Earth for a little while. I love those kinds of relaxed days, where you can really get to know the kids in your class! A great start to spring break!
1 comment:
Hope your spring break is going fabulous!
Post a Comment