I've said it before, but in case you didn't know, I'm pretty crafty. When I get bored, I like to create. Recently, I've gotten into jewelry making. Unfortunately, I've given most of my favorites away as gifts but here are some of the pieces I've made...(Click to make them bigger)
Some pretty bracelets
For my Post Number 100 Giveaway I will make one lucky winner a set of either a bracelet and earrings, earrings and necklace or bracelet and necklace, colors and style of their choice! Here are the rules:1. Leave a comment stating which set you'd like and in what colors and your email address in case you are a winner!
2. Previous followers will get TWO extra entries!
3. New followers will get one!
(Just make sure you let me know if you are a newbie or a loyal follower!)
2. Previous followers will get TWO extra entries!
3. New followers will get one!
(Just make sure you let me know if you are a newbie or a loyal follower!)
That's all! Simple as that! I will use a random number picker (PS: Does anyone know where online I can find one of those??) to pick a winner later this week! Good luck and thanks again for all of your love and support!!!
7 comments:
Ooh! Fun! Congrats on 100!
I'd like a necklace and earrings, I think!
And I'm a previous follower! Woo hoo!
Congrats on 100 posts!
I'm a loyal follower :-)
I like the bracelet/necklace set.
I like neutral colors like browns, tans, and yellows
baltimoresimplicity@gmail.com
Oh I love that 3rd set!! The necklace and bracelet. You're super talented!
I'm a previous follower! Jmomiller@gmail.com
Congrats on 100 posts!
Wow 100 posts! congrats! Im a newbie and an oldie...ha ha I have read your blog many times before (its on my "favorites" that I check every morning) but I decided to finally delurk myself and finally add myself as a follower!
P.S I love the red earring necklace set so delicate. My favorite color is browns/beiges.
xo
linds_414@hotmail.com
I'm a previous follower so Woot! And I like all of the bracelets!! It helps feed my inner hippie!
P.S. Enter my giveaway!!!!
I hope I am not too late! I found my random number generator just by googling random number generator haha.
Ok on to my entry (if it's not too late)
I would looove a set of big-made earrings and necklace. I have no idea what colors I would want, I'd have to get back to you on that. Right now yellow and purple are sticking out. Not together, either or. This is strange because I have zero yellow in my wardrobe, although your grandbaby little looks fabboo in yellow.
Also, I've been a follower since the early days... Of course.
Post a Comment