I've been MIA. I'm sorry! About a month ago, I decided to continue my education online through Walden University. So far, I'm pretty happy with the Masters of Education program I'm in, but you all weren't kidding when you said it was going to be work!
In addition to working full time and trying to continue some semblance of a social life, I've been going crazy with papers and discussion posts and deadlines. Most recently, I decided to put off a paper I was given two weeks to do until three days before the due date.
You would think that as a teacher, I would understand that teachers give certain amounts of time and certain due dates a reason right? Wrong. Obviously she gave me two WHOLE weeks to do this paper because she wanted me to have a stupendous Memorial Day weekend with no schoolwork to stress me out. Obviously.
Anyway, I have a ton of things to update you ladies on, including my very first Chili Cookoff Concert in DC and that graduation I was telling you all about! Stay tuned and cross your fingers for me....
4 comments:
During my master's program, I got myself into trouble with my procastination as well. My only advice is: keep a good planner, and devote 30 minutes a day to schoolwork. If you keep up with it, most days you won't even need that much! Good luck!
GLad to hear you're doing well! Good luck with the class.
Good luck on your masters!!
Stop procrastinating!! I'm the queen of it too lol. Hope the class isn't stressing you out too much though! Take your time on my necklace and bracelet. I totally understand you're busy!
Post a Comment