Monday, June 21, 2010

Not Me Monday

I am definitely (not) a huge nerd but has anyone else seen this:
This is the WIZARDING WORLD OF HARRY POTTER!!!!

It just opened this weekend and I am (not) SO excited about it! No, I am (not) a huge nerd for (not) wanting to go to this theme park more than Disney World. I am definitely (not) weird for wanting to take off work in the fall so that I can visit after all of the massive crowds have died down. I am (not) like a little kid getting excited about things like...

The Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry castle... OMG in real life!

Or Honeyduke's Candy Shop, where the Marauder Map led Harry into Hogsmeade for the first time! And where you can buy Chocolate Frogs or Bertie Bott's Every Flavor Bean!

or the Hogwarts lake where the giant squid and the merpeople live and where Harry fought off the dementors to save Sirius!

So.... I guess the point is that I am (not) a huge nerd and I do (not) want to go to the Harry Potter theme park. Mature, responsible elementary school teachers definitely do (not) get excited over silly things like that... EEEEEEEEK!!!!!

Anyone know where I can find cheap airfare to Florida/the best times to fly???


5 comments:

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

I want to go there sooo bad! Try Allegiant Air. They have tons of cheap flights for like 50 bucks to go to Orlando.

Cary Dale Taylor said...

I have never wanted to go to Universal as bad as i do now!!!! It looks AMAZING!!!

Brittany Ann said...

I'm on board, too! Allegiant Air is cheap, though I think they only fly into Orlando Mondays and Wednesdays.

Samantha said...

Seriously, I've never wanted to go to Orlando so bad in my life!!

Kate said...

I want to go so badly! I can't wait to hear what it is like!