BEACH THEME!!
Haha no suprise there! I came across the Clutter Free Classroom blog earlier this week and it is becoming a life saver! So many great ideas and tips for organizational freaks like myself! Since I know a lot of teachers follow me on here, I figured I'd share the wealth. I'd also love to ask you lovely ladies if you have any creative ideas for my classroom next year!
Oh, and here's a fun picture from one of our last days of school... I just love my little silly peoples!

Oh, and here's a fun picture from one of our last days of school... I just love my little silly peoples!
3 comments:
aww...shucks! You're so sweet to mention my blog. I hope you're finding some useful stuff. I'm actually posting about beach themes tomorrow. Your blog is beautiful. Enjoy the summer! :) Jodi www.littlestlearners.blogspot.com
I love the idea of a beach theme!
such a fun picture :)
having a beach theme classroom will be so much fun!! i love it!!
hope you are having a good weekend hun! :)
Post a Comment