Saturday, July 24, 2010

Survey says....

Ok Ladies, this might be a rare 2 post day (GASP!) When I logged in to write my 2nd vaca post today, for some reason my background wasn't loading up correctly. So, instead of spending the time I had allotted to blog this morning, instead I perused the free blog background sites to find a new look. I found this one at http://hotbliggityblog.com/backgrounds.php I settled on this one because it matched the green and coral colors I had already fallen in love with from the last background.

But.... what do you all think? Too busy? Too retro? Not beachy enough? BE HONEST BLOGGIE FRIENDS!!!

I might end up just going back to old one but it's always worth a shot to try something new!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is retro beachy, but I like it. Perfect for the winding down of summer (or is that just me because I'll be going back to school soon!?) :)

Have a great weekend!!

Brittany Ann said...

I like it!

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

I think it looks great!

Abby Joy said...

I love your design! so cute! (:

LW said...

even though i really loved the old design, i think the not-loading-up-correctly calls for a new design! and this one's so pretty :)