But first: how many of y'all watch the Real Housewives of New Jersey? How many of you think that Danielle is honestly and truly, medically insane? I'm sitting here catching up on the latest episode and the things that come out of that woman's mouth are just mind boggling. Here whole speech about children learning from the things around them growing up was the worst. Aren't you the woman (correct pluralization by the way) who took her children along not only to drive by someone's party that you weren't invited to AND they had to talk you out of doing it because it was immature but also took them to learn how to fight other womEn? (Yes, I did the E on purpose for Danielle's sake) OK... enough of that. On to the fun stuff...
We left for Siesta Key Florida early on Tuesday morning. We discovered this little gem of a barrier island last summer and instantly fell in love. It's a small town full of cute families and tons of friendly people. We stayed at the same condo we stayed in last year, which was only about a 5 minute walk to the crystal clear, white sand beach.
While Antonio slept in most days, I headed off to the beach early each morning. Then, he would join me a little later, usually with a yummy PB&J sandwich for me. (Isn't he great?) I definitely worked on my tan quite a bit while I was there. The beach is my most happiest place in the world and I was in heaven. Here are a few of my favorite beach shots:
One day, as we were swimming along, we came across this:
We also got to test out my new waterproof camera. When I bought it, I was worried that I spent too much on it but the waterproof-ness alone made it worth the money! We got to take some great pictures in the Gulf.

Alright ladies, that's all for today! Stay tuned for some GORGEOUS sunset photos and night life on the Key!!
4 comments:
You saw a manatee!? Crazy! I would love to lounge on the beach today...
so fun! Glad you got a vacay!
And Danielle? Yes. She should be locked away.
OMG. YOU ARE SO TAN. AND I AM SO JEAL.
First of all I love the RHONJ!!! But Danielle is CRAZY and the fact that she always uses that word wrong, drives me insane.
I can't believe how close that animal got to you guys!!!
Post a Comment