Wednesday, September 15, 2010
Purple Wednesday
Today, my school participated in a grant contest being put on by the NFL. Basically, the school who can show the most school spirit for an NFL team will recieve a $10,000 health and wellness grant and a visit from a real life NFL player! Our school chose to support the Ravens, so you know I was definitely on top of that! Take a look at how cute my new little ones were today: (I may or may not have bribed them with prizes and tickets to buy things at the school store...)

We did fun football related activities like creating a map of a football field!
Even though I loved my old lovies and NOTHING will ever replace my very first class of kiddos that was all mine, I'm really starting to love these new guys. Hopefully I will have a lot more fun activities to share with you this year!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Aw, I hope you guys win!
How cute!! Love the spirit, I hope you guys win!
Post a Comment