Sunday, September 26, 2010

I'm Awful

I've been an absolutely AWFUL blogger lately! I guess it's a mix of being busy beyond belief with school, grad school and my sorority's fall recruitment and just feeling like I don't have anything too exciting going on right now. I promise I will try to get better this week though!

One exciting thing that's happened is I turned one year older. That's righ
t friends, last Thursday, September 16th, I got one year closer to cougar-dom. I don't feel that much older but to think that I am only one year away from 25 is very strange to me. On my birthday, my family and a few of my close friends had a yummy cookout at my house, along with some of my most favorite ever - confetti cake!

The following weekend, we headed of to the Eastern Shore of Maryland to an awesome bar called The Jetty. I had been there before during long boat rides with Antonio's Kent Island family, but the nightlife was a much different experience! We ordered some DE-LIC-IOUS appetizers and enjoyed some $5 mango and orange crushes. There was even a live band that played some pretty fun dance songs! Here's a peek:

Pretty ladies with a pretty sunset

Silly

My Shannons

My gorgeous Phi Mu sisters

Lovely MVES teachers

My Golden Girls - Jamie and Jaime


1 comment:

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

Glad to hear you're doing well and had a great Birthday!