Saturday, October 23, 2010

Ohhh Retail Therapy

I've been so stressed lately I think I'm going nuts. Literally. I can't seem to keep my thoughts straight or prioritize or get to work or even remember where I put my freaking coffee! Anyway, a little retail therapy has been much needed.

Day 9 - A photo of the item you last purchased.

A friend of mine knows someone who can get NFL jerseys at a good price, so I ordered one! Or two... Or three - I swear the last one was for a Christmas present! They're not in yet but here are the two I chose for myself courtesy of NFL.com:
I LOVE TODD HEAP! He is the Ravens tight end and he is a beautiful human being. You might remember me FREAKING out that I got to see him SUPER close at training camp this summer. Well, I got a little closer a few weeks later, but I was such an idiot and didn't do anything about it because I was so starstuck! He and his wife actually WALKED INTO AN ELEVATOR WITH ME IN BALTIMORE!!! I was really dumb to not say anything but it was still super cool.
Ray Lewis, regardless of the rumors and legal problems, is an amazing football player. I am shocked at some of the plays and tackles he makes sometimes. There are rumors that he is planning to retire soon, so I wanted to show my love while he's still out there "playing for his Momma" as he likes to say!

No comments: