Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Always Prepared

Day 15 - Something you don't leave the house without.

I usually end up leaving the house with A LOT of junk. In my purse, in my car, in my school or gym bag. I carry around a lot of just crap with me. I like to feel prepared for anything that might happen! Obviously, I usually have my cell phone, wallet, license, ya know the typical stuff.

Usually though, I don't like to go anywhere without my sunglasses. It might be something that I made up, but I think that people with lighter eyes have a harder time in the sunlight than brown or black eyed folks. So, I always try to have my sunglasses with me, in case of even a little bit of sunshine!

Years and years ago, I found the PERFECT Oakley sunglasses.

I wore them ALL. THE. TIME. So much so that they pink started to turn purple and the shiny, clear coat had all but completely rubbed off. I decided that it was time to look for another pair of go to sunglasses. I was really sad to give up my most perfect pair, but I was ready to hunt for a new pair.

I was SO THRILLED to find at my local outlet mall that the Oakley outlet still carried my favorite pair of sunglasses! And, they were on sale since they were such an old style! To make things EVEN better, there was another pair (also ON SALE!) in the same style but in a different color!
Now, I not only have two new, perfect pairs of Oakleys, but I use my old go to pair at the beach or by the pool, so that I can keep the new pair nice and fresh looking!

2 comments:

Mrs. Ruby said...

I totally don't leave the house without sunnies either!!! And those are super cute! ;)

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

I always have my sunglasses with me too! The sunlight really hurts my eyes!