I am the proud new owner of a brand new Sony eReader!
It was a COMPLETE impulse buy and I'm honestly not too sure if I'll get a ton of use out of it. But, it was WAY on sale (and we know I don't pass those up) AND my mom and dad both LOVE theirs.
But, now I need some book suggestions! The library doesn't have a huge selection of ebooks and my go to authors and titles (Harry Potter, J.K. Rowling or Jodi Picoult) aren't cutting it in the searches. So tell me:
What books have you read lately that you just LOVED??
It was a COMPLETE impulse buy and I'm honestly not too sure if I'll get a ton of use out of it. But, it was WAY on sale (and we know I don't pass those up) AND my mom and dad both LOVE theirs.But, now I need some book suggestions! The library doesn't have a huge selection of ebooks and my go to authors and titles (Harry Potter, J.K. Rowling or Jodi Picoult) aren't cutting it in the searches. So tell me:
What books have you read lately that you just LOVED??
2 comments:
The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins. The entire series is great!
Yes, do read the Hunger Games series! It's the best!
Post a Comment