I was just sitting around thinking that this time last week, I was lounging around a quaint, cute, rustic little cabin in Deep Creek Lake, MD. There was Wii playing, card games, Apples to Apples, and delicious beverages and snacks. I was admiring my beautiful new snowboard with it's glowing green bottom and lavender and sage swirlies on top.
[A little boy on the mountain actually came up to me to ask if my board was glowing in the dark! haha] I had my boyfriend and some of my most favorite people in the world ALL. TO. MY. SELF.
And then I realized....
I'm not there. I'm in my room.
[Fuming over Top Chef] And preparing to go back to school, grade papers, syncronize cheerleading dances to
waytoofast music and just over-stress in general. At least I have some beautiful pictures to keep me sane for the next few months until I start to thaw out a little and can breathe again...





1 comment:
It looks like it was a great time!
Post a Comment