Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Wow

Wow. I can't believe I've let this blog go for so long. To those of you occasionally actually read my ramblings, I'm sorry! First of all, I completely failed my 30 day challenge. Oops. Christmas and holidays/deadlines in general always stress me out and I've recently started coaching cheerleading at a local high school, which is taking up 4-5 nights a week! Work is also starting to get a little crazy, but I must say, I finally feel comfortable and confident in what I'm doing!

I will hopefully have time to update a little more during my winter break (which starts after school TOMORROW!) but for now, here's a quick peek at one of my favorite moments from the last month:


Antonio and I celebrated our TWO YEAR anniversary by visiting the National Christmas tree in Washington DC! There have definitely been some times over the last two years when I wasn't sure our relationship was going to make it. But through it all, we kept on loving each other and believing in that love. I can't believe how much more I love him every single day!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome back!! Happy Anniversary to you two.

Hope you are having a wonderful holiday season :)

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

Yay! Welcome back!! Happy Anniversary! Glad to hear you're going ok!