Saturday, August 13, 2011

Saturday Morning Scene


Saturday Morning Scene

I've always wanted to link up on this fun posting idea from Katie at Loves of Life, but I never feel like my Saturdays are all that entertaining. THIS Saturday, however, was much more exciting....


CHEERLEADING TRYOUTS STARTED THIS MORNING!

Now this picture is obviously not from this morning, but who takes pictures at tryouts anyway? As some of you know, I coach at a high school close to the school I teach at. As some of you also know, the head coach (who brought me to the team and helped me sooooo much last year!) will not be returning this season. Even though I'm SUPER nervous/anxious/terrified to start this season without her and DO NOT want to go back to school, seeing all the returning girls and potential in the room was so exhilarating! I can't wait to dig in and get started with a whole new team!

Did YOU do something exciting or memorable this morning? Be sure to go link up before the night is over!!!

1 comment:

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

That sounds fun and challenging!!!