Well friends, I did it - I survived not only my first week back but also an EARTHQUAKE! Some of you may have heard of that little earthquake that shook Maryland up on Tuesday afternoon? Yeah, well, that was right smack in the middle of my FIRST day of school! My kids listened to and remembered everything I said that morning about emergency procedures and I was SUPER impressed with them!
So, you will have to excuse me for missing a few posts here, especially the classroom shots. In the midst of all the chaos, I somehow also missed linking up in Teacher Week over at Blog Hoppin'! Even though I didn't get to participate, there are still a TON of links to browse through and get some ideas from! Especially since Hurricane Irene seems intent on keeping me inside the house and bored this weekend!
Oh, and I promise - classroom pictures next week! I am so excited with how well it turned out this year!
No comments:
Post a Comment