Monday, September 19, 2011

A Quarter Century

That's right friends - I have officially been alive for a quarter century! To celebrate my birthday (A.K.A. my favorite holiday) I took a half day from work yesterday and the whole day off for myself today. Later on Friday, my parents, brother and sister in law, niece and aunt came over for a delicious grilled out dinner made by Antonio. And, Antonio and I had some friends over to our new place on Friday night for drinks and more laughing than I've done in SUCH. A. LONG. TIME.

Some of the Phi Mu girls who came out to celebrate. Notice that Lauren was up all the way from Savannah! I also had a lot of my teacher friends from work come - it was great to have so many friends from both parts of my life here all at once.

These are two of my favorite people in the world, Lauren and Kristi. I kept saying "Almost all of my favorite people are in one room right now!!"

That includes my BFF Shannon too!

We geniusly turned an old closet door (that was going to be thrown away anyway) and some TV trays into a flip cup table! Now I think we might actually keep it!
Antonio did such a great job organizing everything! Love him...

Modeling my favorite gift of the evening - my blinged out Ravens Victorias Secret sweat suit!


The next night, we went to the AACo. Fair. Which I decided was also for my birthday! I had never been to the fair and it was SO FUN!

It was the perfect birthday weekend and it was SO me! Now, I'm taking the day to spend some time with a good friend that I haven't seen in way too long, have dinner with some of my sorority sisters tonight and prepare for my good teacher friend Stephanie's BEACH wedding next weekend!!!





1 comment:

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

It looks like a wonderful Birthday!!