Saturday, March 24, 2012

SkinnyTaste=SUCCESS

So it's official: SkinnyTaste.com is AH-AMAZ-ING.

So far, I have tried a delicious low point Shrimp Salad and Macaroni Salad with Tomatoes. I was getting sick of taking vegetables and Greek yogurt dip for lunch at school. These two recipes have helped me pack yummy, healthy lunches!

I've also had a few cravings/withdraws over the last couple of weeks. I have a sweet tooth. A HUGE one. Fruit can usually control these cravings, or when it can't I grab a 2 point Fiber One Brownie or Sugar Free Jell-O pudding. However, the last few days even these haven't worked! So, I decided to find something sweet to back up to satisfy my sweet tooth. I was pleasantly surprised that the Low Fat Oatmeal Chocolate Chip cookies turned out to satisfy and more! Even Antonio and some of my non-WW friends enjoyed them! I can't wait to keep experimenting with healthier options of some of my favorites!

Here is a little update photo from earlier this week. I'm not seeing much difference but maybe I'm just hard on myself:

No comments: