This week was also SUPER hard for me. Way way way harder than the first week somehow. Here are some of my biggest challenges:
- SNACKING. I know this will pass as I get more used to the program but it's so hard! I've been religiously painting my nails recently just to have an excuse NOT to be able to use my hands to eat while I watch TV!
- SWEETS I talked about this yesterday. Sweets are my complete downfall. I LOVE THEM! Cupcakes, cookies, cakes, candy, chocolate... it's all so wonderful to me.
- CHEATING. Ok I admit it. I may be cheating this week. When you enter a food into the Weight Watchers app, there sometimes come up with multiple matches, with lots of different points values. I may sometimes just pick the lowest value option, even though I know that's probably not what I'm eating. Or, sometimes I'll fib on the portion size too. Need to get more honest!
- WORK Work has been incredibly stressful and tempting to me lately. First of all, our standardized testing ended this week. Not only did this mean added stress, it also meant that the kids brought in lots of extra food and snacks and temptations to just SIT. IN. MY. CLASSROOM. ALL. DAY. LONG. Staring at me and begging me to eat them. And, the test also brings along a celebratory pizza and ice cream party on Friday afternoon!
On top of that, I found out this week that I am almost definitely going to be moving from 3rd grade to 1st grade next year. For a number of reasons, this absolutely terrifies me. And it's causing my anxiety to sky rocket, which in the mean time means less sleep and more eating.
SIDENOTE: I would like to mention that I'm very proud to say that I only ate 2 slices a the pizza party and brought my own frozen yogurt for the ice cream party!
- BEER I love beer. Plain and simple. However, I do not like the 4-5 points it costs me for just one! Last weekend was obviously St. Patrick's Day and I may have overdid it just a bit. But it's so hard when your friends want to share a drink with you after school or on the weekend! Did I happen to mention how much I love beer by the way?
- WEEKENDS This goes along with the beer in part. However, weekends are so hard because temptations are just EVERYWHERE! If I go to the mall with my mom, I have to plan out what I'm going to eat before I go. And I obviously don't pack my lunch on the weekends, so ALL OF THE FREAKING FOOD IN THE HOUSE is just out and available to me. It's much easier at school when I can only eat what I've brought and that's it. I couldn't even run out and get something more if I wanted to!
I think that's it for now? Does anyone have any tips or suggestions for how to combat these speed bumps? They'd be much appreciated!
I need to buckle down and get it together this week. This will be my third full week on Weight Watchers. It will also be my last week before I leave for Savannah to be with one of my best best best friends Lauren for spring break! My goal is for her to see a noticeable difference in me, since she hasn't seen me in over four months. Hopefully I can get it back on track!!!!
- WEEKENDS This goes along with the beer in part. However, weekends are so hard because temptations are just EVERYWHERE! If I go to the mall with my mom, I have to plan out what I'm going to eat before I go. And I obviously don't pack my lunch on the weekends, so ALL OF THE FREAKING FOOD IN THE HOUSE is just out and available to me. It's much easier at school when I can only eat what I've brought and that's it. I couldn't even run out and get something more if I wanted to!
I think that's it for now? Does anyone have any tips or suggestions for how to combat these speed bumps? They'd be much appreciated!
I need to buckle down and get it together this week. This will be my third full week on Weight Watchers. It will also be my last week before I leave for Savannah to be with one of my best best best friends Lauren for spring break! My goal is for her to see a noticeable difference in me, since she hasn't seen me in over four months. Hopefully I can get it back on track!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment