First of all, thanks to all my blogger friends out there for listening to all this weight watchers rambling. Some of my real life friends are getting pretty bored with it by now!
I haven't written in awhile because, well, I've gotten a bit off track... The last two weeks, there have been so many temptations. And I've just been SO. FREAKING. TIRED. Does anyone else notice that tiredness and hunger are exponentially linked? And stressed. Isn't the end of the school supposed to be the easy part? Whatever it is... I've gained. Not much, but enough to make me feel pretty crappy about all the progress I've made so far.
One of my favorite new pastimes, through the weight watchers program, has been to discover and try out new, healthy recipes. I've never been much of a cook, but I've really started to enjoy it! I love reading reviews and searching the websites for delicious new meals! And luckily, Antonio is a more than patient participant in my experiments.
Anyway, I'm hoping that if I can get back on track with recording my weight loss process here, that it will help me get back on track with my eating habits again. I know it's a little late, but I put together a little one month montage. I can't see too much of a difference, but hopefully it will be just enough to give me the little boost of motivation I need!

No comments:
Post a Comment