First of all, what do we think of the new look? Antonio's brother got me Photoshop for Christmas and I hadn't really had much time to play around with it. I spent a little time getting re-acquainted by re-vamping the old blog here! I'm super stoked about it!
Anyway, in trying desperately to keep myself on track with Weight Watchers, I spend countless hours on Pinterest, Skinnytaste and other recipe/health sites trying to find tips and tricks. One thing that I've found is that meal planning is key. Not only daily, but also for the week. So, I try to keep a detailed shopping list throughout the week and stick to it at the grocery store.
One thing that I'm lucky we can splurge on at the store is fresh fruit. As I've said before, I struggle the most with sweet cravings. Most of the time fruit, and maybe a little low fat pudding dip, can cure my cravings. I've started buying so much fruit each week, that I've dubbed grocery store day "Fruit Night".
This is night when I unload all the delicious fruits I've purchased and get to work. I usually spend 1 to 1 1/2 hours just cutting, peeling, and storing fruit in just one night! But, it's worth it when I can open my fridge to see all of these fresh, healthy alternatives to the chocolate, cupcake and doughnut temptations being brought to me for Teacher Appreciation week...
1 comment:
That fruit looks yummy!
Post a Comment