Almost two years ago, one of my sorority sisters texted me a picture of an absolutely STUNNING engagement ring. I was so thrilled for her and her new fiance, but when she said they had chosen a date in 2012 it felt so. far. away. It turns out those years seemed to fly by, because last weekend we had the pleasure of finally celebrating the new Mr. and Mrs.!
The bride is Greek and let me tell you, that movie was no joke! Greek weddings are big and fun! I mean just look at this bridal party... and that gorgeous church...
The ceremony was also very interesting to watch. There were a lot of really meaningful traditions that I was honored to get to take part in.
The reception was at a hotel in Baltimore and it was so beautiful, of course! Everything suited the bride and her personality just right. And of course, they started the night off with some Greek dancing!
It was great to get to catch up with some friends that I don't get to see very often. Lauren even came all the way up from Georgia AND I got to spend some quality time with my little sister, Rachel! Here are some more photos of the gorgeous Greek extravaganza:




1 comment:
Oh I love her dress!! It looks like it was a great wedding!
Post a Comment