I also realized I hadn't blogged AT ALL since this glorious season started. I guess I was just busy having too much fun! So, I figured I'd get it all out there in a summer recap post. Don't worry, I will try to be brief!
Well,
I've obviously been doing a lot of this. I am just such a sun lover.
I'm sure it will come back to haunt me later in life but for now I'm
happy being bronze.
We went camping to celebrate my
friend Julie's (far right) birthday during the insane heat wave that MD
experienced earlier this summer. Luckily there was a lake to cool off
in!
Since we're usually in Kent Island, we don't always get to celebrate America's birthday with my family. Luckily the dates worked out this year so that we did!! Again, during the crazy heat wave. Man, was it hot - please excuse my appearance!
I headed out to Baltimore to see my boys get ready for the season! I've been once before but I always get so star struck being SO CLOSE to my favorite players!!!
I had some much needed girl time in Ocean City with two old friends. Sam and I have known each other since middle school - she's even going to be in my wedding! We were BFFS all through high school, where we both became lifeguards one summer. Well, at the pool we met Katie and even though she was four years younger (a huge gap at the time, I'm sure) we all became fast friends. We always promised Katie that the summer she turned 21 we would take her to Ocean City and party it up! So that's just what we did!! And since Sam and Katie are ALMOST as big of sun worshipers as I am, we of course spent a lot of time on the beach...
I know it doesn't seem like much but I feel like I've had a pretty relaxing summer. I've even gotten a TON of wedding planning done - including buying my dress! Let's just hope that this last week before school starts goes very.... very... slooooooowly....



1 comment:
It looks like you've had a great summer! How exciting about Kent Island!
Post a Comment