
The 13 inch white Macbook! I've always been a PC kinda gal, but after some intense tutorial with Antonio this evening, as well as promises of help from Lauren, I think I'm getting the hang of it! And, after the $100 educator discount and the $50 "Geek Squad put me through hell and I will bother you until you give me some money off this laptop" discount, my grand total came to: $8.11!! And I had a gift card! Pretty great deal... Like I said, I'm very depressed to see my beauty gone. But this new addition is sleek and cute and lovely AND they make designer cases for it! Wish me luck on becoming a Mac!!!
6 comments:
Woooo! You are going to LOVE it!!
Hahahahah I also love that this is tagged "computer murder."
I have the same computer and you're going to LOVE IT more every single day!!!! Great choice!
YAY!!
i just got one yesterday too! :)
i had a dell for under a month and it totally died. stupid thing.
Woo hoo for mac!! You will love it, I'm glad I copied off that Lauren girl back in college and got one too ;-P
PC's are the devil. Thank you for crossing over to the good side...the Mac side!
Post a Comment