And that, is not even the beginning of what we've been experiencing in my little corner of the pod. In short, I've been so exhausted when I get home every night! It takes every ounce of energy I can muster to go to even a one hour class at the gym. (Pathetic, I know.)
My lack of blogging energy might also be due to the fact that it's going into figuring out this little baby:

THE DROID!
I had been wanting it for awhile, but just couldn't bring myself to pay so much for a cell phone. I mean I had a cell phone that I loved and worked perfectly well for my needs. Well, I had that until Sunday night, when the screen of my beloved Voyager cracked and a huge black orb appeared! I was heartbroken, angry, and absolutely convinced that I am cursed when it comes to technology.
Regardless, I just could not live with a black hole in the middle of my perfect little screen, so I used my 20 month overdue "New Every Two" upgrade and headed over to my least favorite store in the universe, Verizon.
Regardless, I just could not live with a black hole in the middle of my perfect little screen, so I used my 20 month overdue "New Every Two" upgrade and headed over to my least favorite store in the universe, Verizon.
Now, while my students are suffering in craziness with the Spring Fever, I can happily scroll through pictures of beautiful locales such as this:

and remind myself that there's only 59 days (38 school days) until Summer Vacation and 84 days until I'm back there...
and remind myself that there's only 59 days (38 school days) until Summer Vacation and 84 days until I'm back there...
3 comments:
Oh I hear you on the Spring Fever!! My students are going stir crazy and driving me there too! :)
Your new phone looks great!
Hang in there! Not too many days left!
We're having spring fever issues at my school too! Even for me! It's like we're all screaming...let me out of here!
Post a Comment