Saturday, May 8, 2010

Well, this is awkward...

I don't often share a lot of personal feelings here on my blog. I'm not quite sure why... I think a lot of the time I figure people don't want to hear about all my "poor mes" and woes. I also often can't think of the right words or feelings to describe how I'm feeling or why. I generally just become angry, no matter what emotion I'm really feeling deep, down inside. This has been a problem for me for quite awhile, and now it's blown up in my face in my personal life.

Since I don't always know how to say what I'm feeling, as middle school as it might be, I like to peruse quotation websites, hoping maybe someone else knows how I'm feeling. So, I've decided to share a few of the quotes that are helping and describing me right now...

"She looked back at her life and realized that everything that had happened, had only made her stronger."

"Being able to survive it, doesn't mean it was ever ok."

"You were supposed to dry my tears, not make them."

"I want to run. But only far enough to make you miss me."

"I don't want to become a memory."

"I wish I didn't care so much."

"Sometimes we expect so much from people, because we know we would do that for them."

"It's hard to wait around for something that may never happen. But it's even harder to give it up, especially when it's everything you ever wanted."

"If you can't get someone out of your mind, maybe they're supposed to be there."

"Nobody said it was going to be easy. They just promised it would be worth it."

"After awhile, you realize that you can't make everyone happy. You figure out what you truly want and just go after it."



And this one reminded me of how I felt about myself when I graduated college, only two years ago. I wonder where that person went. And how do I get her back?

"As a person, I was pretty lost. But in the past four years, I've been forced to grow up. I stopped letting boys define me and I started to believe in myself and in my potential. And somewhere along the way, that lost little party girl finally grew up." -One Tree Hill

3 comments:

Brittany said...

Oh no, I hope everything is ok!! And you're allowed to talk about whatever you want on YOUR blog. Bloggy friends are here to listen and help you out, if you want of course :-)

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

I hope everything is ok. I can totally relate to a few of those quotes right now.

Samantha said...

this is not awkward at all, missy!! hope all is well with you and if it's not, i'm praying you get through it!