I've been incredibly busy this week, so I'm just going to give a quick recap of everything that's been going on. First of all, I got my window fixed. Still not tinted and looking silly compared to the rest of the windows, but it is at least in tact again.
I've also been crazy busy with swim lessons, and trying to finish them up this week. The pool board is being really difficult about the whole situation and I frankly need some good advice, but that's another problem for another post....
Last Saturday, I met up with some of my co-workers from MVES to go on a Margarita Bar Tour around Baltimore. We went to a few bars who are most known for yummy margaritas and hung out and even got to watch a bit of the world cup. I'm not very big on margaritas, but it was really great to spend some time with these girls!
Wednesday, my best friend Shannon celebrated her 24th birthday at a small plates restaurant in Annapolis. The food was really delicious and I loved getting to catch up with so many of my Phi Mu sisters.
One of Shannon's friends commented on how great it was that so many of us still came together and hung out, even more than two years out of college for some of us. I could not agree more. I feel so lucky to have my sisters so close, both literally and figuratively.
Friday, I watched one of my oldest friends, Katie get married! Katie and I were friends in high school, and have not been able to stay quite as close as time has gone on. I was so happy to get to spend such a special day with her, though, regardless of how our friendship has changed over the years. She looked so happy and I am so happy for her and her new husband!
4 comments:
It looks like you had a great weekend!!!!
sounds like a wonderful weekend. and you don't like tequila?
haha NO! I usually ask the bartender to put vodka in instead! I know I'm such a nerd!
ha, OK, when I first looked at the group picture, I thought..that girl with the same dress as the other girl looks like Rachel! Then, in the next photo, I realized! haha. Duh, that must be how you found me!! I am so slow sometimes :) Looks like a fun time!
And, my Aunt lives on kent island..and I want to visit NOW!
Post a Comment