Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Post Partum Depression?

I think I'm suffering from post partum depression. From the beach that is. I do this literally everytime I go on a vacation. I get SO sad and lonely and depressed when I get home, back to my boring old life. I know it's silly and that all great vacations must end, but still, how could you not be sad about leaving this:

I will be writing a whole post about my fabulous vacation soon enough, but in the meantime all of my teacher followers should go check out the Littlest Learners/Clutter Free Classroom Blog and her latest post about Power Teaching. It's an awesome tool that I started using in my first year of teaching and is a great way to shake up regular everyday learning. There are tons of videos and resources about it online. And, even though there are some books and things you can buy, the guy who came up with this great idea asks that all you do is tell 10 colleagues about Power Teaching and forward the email to him! Try it out!

4 comments:

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

I always feel the same way after vacations!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the new blog to follow!! :)

Clutter-Free Classroom said...

Thanks so much for the shout out. I heart PT. So sad that vacation is over. You'll have to start planning the next one, I had to laugh because as I scrolled down your blog and saw the pic of you and the girls I immediately noticed the shutters and thought, "OMG They are at Bahama Breeze." Is it sad that it took only a glimpse of white wood to recognize the place? That is the #1 restaurant I miss from my florida days. I did go to one on a trip to Chicago, but it's not the same.

:) Jodi

Brittany said...

I feel the same exact way after I leave the beach. I wish I could just live there for the summer. I swear I'm happiest there!!