Monday, July 12, 2010

Catching Up

These last few days, I've been able to spend some time catching up with some old friends. In college, it was so easy to just wander over to someone's apartment and do nothing for the evening, but still have such a great time! Well, I'm learning that in the grown up world, it's not quite so easy. So, when I get a chance to spend some time with my favorite people, I jump at it!

Saturday night, Antonio and I met up with two of my very best friends, Lauren and Kristi, at a restaurant called Bahama Breeze for some delicioussss dinner and drinks. We talked about Lauren's upcoming wedding (EEEE!) and the plans she's making for it. I might be wierd, and it might only because I haven't had to actually do it for myself yet but, I love wedding planning!

And no, we did not plan on matching. I guess that's what happens when you're such good friends! HAHA

Today, I met up with an old friend, Adrienne, and her handsome baby boy, Christian. We met in Annapolis at a great little place called Potato Valley. They take baked potatoes, crisp up the outside and cook up the insides and then put delicious things inside. Today, I opted for ham, cheese, lettuce and tomato. It was SO good! If you can find one nearby, I highly suggest you try it like, tomorrow. I loved getting to play with Christian... He's getting SO BIG so fast!

Can you believe he's only 6 months old?? What a cutie!

Well, my friends, I better start getting ready for bed since I have to be up at 5 AM tomorrow to head to the airport! Hopefully I'll have some time to update all my bloggy friends while I'm away!

1 comment:

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

Have fun! I love that you and your friends matched!