This weekend, I went to "Wine on the Beach" for the very first time. Basically, it's a huge wine/beer festival in Ocean City on the beach. We all know how much I love wine and the beach, plus the sunshine was great for early fall tanning, so I was ecstatic about life.
A bunch of teachers and I left school Friday afternoon and headed down to the beach. After a ton of bridge traffic and a necessary Sonic stop, we finally made it. We started our weekend at the Purple Moose Saloon, one of my favorite bars in Ocean City. It's a like a time warp to the mid 1980's when you walk in but it's absolutely fantastic. Sadly, I forgot my camera that night, but believe me when I say that we had an amazing time, dancing and acting silly!
Saturday morning we woke up to find a beautiful day for drinking wine! We of course started out with a few bottles to get the day off on the right foot.
We also took a few oyster shooters; a raw oyster in cocktail sauce followed by a chaser of beer. It's kind a weird Maryland thing, but I'm proud of my state!
We ended the day at this cute little dock bar and restaurant, Fish Tails. We ate just at the sun was going down and even though it was really cold, It was a great time!
1 comment:
It looks like it was such a fun time!
Post a Comment