Sunday, October 17, 2010

BFF!!!

Today, I must admit was a hard post to figure out where to start.

Day 4 - Your favorite photograph of your best friend.

I have a few close friends who I consider to be some of the best friends I've ever had. So, I will give each of these beautiful women their own spotlight, even if it is just on my little old corner of the internet.

First up, Shannon:Shan rushed Phi Mu junior year and I instantly knew we were meant to be friends. She always tries to see the good in people and keep a smiling face, even when its hard. She does so much for so many people and is so gorgeous. Shannon was there for me more than anyone else when my Mom Mom passed away last October, mostly because she had been there herself. I don't know how I could have gotten through it without her. I'm ashamed to say that sometimes I take out my frustrations on her and I'm not sure she realizes how much she means to me. But she is my BFF and I love her a lot!

Next, some of my favorite Phi Mus:
From left to right, here are Kristi, me, Joella, and Lauren. These ladies all joined Phi Mu at different times, so I met them all at different points in my life, which I think truly adds to our friendships. We are all different and special in our own ways and I love it that way. I can talk to any of these women about absolutely anything. I always feel loved and accepted when I'm with them, and that's something that is very valuable to me. Again, these ladies have been there for me during some of the hardest times in my life, from breakups, to deaths, to trying to deal with my first year of teaching. No matter where we are in the world, I know we will always be connected and I love them.

1 comment: