Sunday, October 31, 2010

BOO!

Happy Halloween bloggers! I'm not usually all that into the Halloween spirit - I don't really like scary things and I always feel like I have awful ideas for costumes. But, regardless of how unoriginal I felt my costumes were this weekend, I still had a great time!

Friday night, Antonio and I went to a party at his friend's house. Since I figured the house would be packed and we'd end up outside, I went with a warmer costume and went as a snowboard chick.
Antonio and his friend were Jay and Silent Bob. I think they looked pretty authentic.

Another great looking costume was The Dude from The Big Lebowski. It was complete with white russians in a half and half carton in his pocket!Last night, a big group of us from college met up in Old Ellicott City. Spending Halloween in this town is pretty awesome because it pre-dates the Civil War and has a lot of old, haunted sites, including one of the more popular bars! I went for the more traditional costume of 1920's flapper.I was so excited that three of my best friends were all able to throw together a costume and meet up! We rarely are all able to do fun things together and I love when it works out.I've talked before about missing college and getting to just have fun with the people I love the most. Last night was definitely a throw back to our old college days with the old crew. The only exception was how sleepy I got! Ha I guess that's how you know you're getting old!

Every year, I think of great costumes for the next year and of course forget by the time Halloween rolls around. I'm going to list them and ask your opinions now, and hopefully remember to look back at this post in 365 days! I'm thinking Mrs. Boh (Natty Boh's wife), a Baltimore hon, Princess Peach and Mario, or Barbie. Any ideas for other cute but funny costumes?

Tonight, I'm just going to stay home and pass out candy. Antonio and I might even wear our Bert and Ernie shirts as "costumes!"



1 comment: