Day 14 - A TV show you're currently addicted to.
This is a hard one because I watch A LOT of tv. Probably way more than I should. One show that I've recently discovered is Bones.
First of all, David Boreanaz is even hotter than he was during his Buffy and Angel days. Second, I really love all types of these murder mystery crime shows. You get a clear beginning, middle, and conclusion all in one hour. You don't have to wait until next week to find out what happens, but there are still recurring ideas for frequent viewers. Bones is a little different because they're looking at older bodies, but the interactions between all the characters is just so entertaining!I also have a severe obsession with reality TV of all types. Especially on Bravo. The first season of the Real Housewives of Beverly Hills started last week and I love it.
In general, the women of these shows are pretty out of touch with reality. It's just entertaining to watch people who think this craziness is a normal life! And it's nice to see that there are people out there crazier than me. But, this particular cast is ESPECIALLY living in the clouds. I can't even describe how insanely stereotypical these women are, you just have to watch for yourselves!
3 comments:
I LOVE Bones too!
I love the Real Housewives but I've never seen Bones!
LOVE Real Housewives!
Post a Comment