Tuesday, October 5, 2010

A Little Silly Post

I thought this was a fun idea that Little Chief Honeybee had to perk up a rainy, cold day...

Capture a screen shot of your desktop, un-emptied trash, random icons, shortcuts and all and post it to your blog! Simple as that!! Here's mine:

This is from a Ravens vs. Redskins game that Antonio and I went to in August. (And that I realized I still need to post about...) I love this picture of us! Especially the random, extremely drunk/sleepy man in the left corner.

So go ahead and post your desktop screen shot - can't wait to see what you all look at all day long! (Not in a creepy way though I promise)

2 comments:

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

This is fun! I'll have to post this tomorrow!

Kelsey @ Seattle Smith's said...

Bahaha I was just about to comment on how fabulous ya'll look and the other guys looks like he is in a daze!