Wednesday, October 27, 2010

So Hard To Pick Just One!

Day 13 - Your favorite musician and why?

Just like the title says, its SO hard to pick just one! Like most people, I love lots of different types of music and therefore lots of different artists. I've also been to a lot of concerts. So, I think I'll change it up a little bit and tell a couple of my favorite live shows instead :)

Two summers ago, a bunch of Phi Mus and I went to the Taylor Swift concert. Even though we were probably some of the oldest people there, it was still a great time!
This summer, Antonio and I went up to Pennsylvania to see the one and only Dave Matthew's Band! While I do like Dave and listen to their music quite a bit, I was honestly more excited to see his opening act, pictured above. Zac Brown Band! I had seen them once before at Sunday in the Country, but they were just as great! Especially since now I knew even more of their music!

I love ZBB because their music is just the right mix of country and rock. Perfection in my opinion.

1 comment:

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

I use to love Taylor Swift but recently I just haven't got into her music. Have you heard her new cd yet?