So this is what my makeup bag looks like:
I also have a TON on MAC eyeshadows. Usually, I just use a shimmery neutral color like Shroom or Naked Lunch, but sometimes I like to have fun with the brighter colors too. My Urban Decay eyeshadow pallette is AMAZING. So many useful colors in there!
I use ELF makeup on my face. It's only available online but most items are only $1 plus shipping! Sometimes their packaging reflects this very discounted price but the quality of the makeup itself is actually really great! Very light and easy to blend.
I use Cover Girl lash blast mascara in black. I have fairly long lashes and this accentuates them without clumping or looking fake.
I used to be a diehard MAC liquid eyeliner devotee. However, one day my mom forced my into trying the Avon brand. For $15 less, the Avon brand is actually much easier to work with and doesn't run or smear as easily. It also seems to last a lot longer than the expensive MAC eyeliner. Either way, I am ADDICTED to liquid eyeliner. It's sort of a problem.
Finally, you have to have great brushes. Excuse the dirtiness of my case but I love my brushes. They are a mix of brands, but I've had most of them for years. You just have to make sure you wash them out on a regular basis!!
So that's it, ladies! How I put on my face every morning :)
1 comment:
I have the same kind of pods for my eyeshadows as well!!!! I love the VB bag!!
Post a Comment