Sidenote: I realize that most of my posts have been stress or anxiety related lately. I'm trying to fix this situation. Promise.
When most people are stressed out with things like work, drama, homework and a lack of time/energy/motivation to grade papers they take a bubble bath, read a book, or go for a walk to de-stress. Not me. I do other things that supposedly take my mind of those stressful things, but eventually end up making me anxious or stressed too.
For example, when I decided against doing schoolwork tonight, I logged on to facebook and saw that a friend had messaged me asking about possible living situations in the near future. As you know, this is something I've been wanting/thinking about A LOT lately. So, I started tooling around on the internet looking at some places in my area. Then, I emailed my real estate agent aunt to ask her some questions about my options, etc. Then, I started obsessing over it. And...... caused more stress and anxiety by worrying about whether it will work and wondering what the answers to my questions are. Why do I do this to myself?!?!
I've really got to find a better stress reliever than other sources of stress!
1 comment:
I use to find myself doing that and then I started watching old television shows as a hobby!
Post a Comment