When I went out to New Mexico in May I just thought it was ok. However, since then I've been wanting to go back more and more!!! I know how you feel girl.
I have never been out west, but the truth is that there has been enough of snow around here lately. I've never been to in-n-out but I think I need to get myself over there pronto!
3 comments:
I don't know about the desert, but I can imagine missing the sunshine and In N Out!!
When I went out to New Mexico in May I just thought it was ok. However, since then I've been wanting to go back more and more!!! I know how you feel girl.
Isn't in-n-out AMAZING!?!?!
I have never been out west, but the truth is that there has been enough of snow around here lately. I've never been to in-n-out but I think I need to get myself over there pronto!
Post a Comment