Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Dream Weekend

So remember a few months ago when I revealed to you all the details of my dream wedding? Well, my good friend Stephanie totally had it this weekend!

Friday night, Antonio and I fought traffic down to Ocean City. We watched Steph and her new husband, Brandon, exchange vows in a gorgeous beach ceremony, despite the rain. The colors were amazingly bright and the beachy touches were just right. Oh, and no one wore shoes to the ceremony - definitely my idea of perfection! Here are a few details and fun photos (courtesy of the new camera!):



Stephy LOOOOOOVES to dance and Chucks are her dancing shoe of choice. So, she had these personalized with her wedding date on them! How sweet!!

Sand buckets filled with an Ocean City staple - Fisher's Popcorn!



Super freaking cool sand sculpture... I mean how many people have a SAND SCULPTURE at their wedding???




2 comments:

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

That looks like it was a super fun wedding. I love that sand sculpture!

Anonymous said...

Looks like such a great day! I love the sand sculpture with their names! So awesome!!

http://laurensweetnothings.blogspot.com/